The Vernal Area Community Calendar is provided as a public service and presents local events that are open to the public.
Use this form to suggest an event for the community calendar.
Please note that the Vernal Area Chamber of Commerce and other participating agencies may in their sole discretion accept or deny any requests for event listings or links. Events must follow local laws and regulations. Events need to have a firm date.
The event listings are free of charge. Submitting an event does not guarantee inclusion and events may be edited or withdrawn at our discretion. These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list of what we do and do not include.
Accepted events will be added to the calendar based on the following guidelines:
Events that are eligible for the community calendar:
- Events that are open to the public (events can be fee based or ticketed)
- Events that occur within Uintah County
- Major fundraisers for non-profit causes and public benefit or gain
- Multicultural events and celebrations
- Non-profit organization events that appeal to the general public
- Neighborhood block parties
- Farmer’s market
- Craft Fairs
- Multi-business sidewalk sales or event
- Significant entertainment events
Examples of appropriate events:
- Lincoln Day Dinner
- Caucus Events
- Public hearings
- Fundraising dinners (not recurring)
Events that are NOT eligible for the community calendar:
- Recurring meetings or classes, such as a club meeting, weekly yoga or fitness class
- Events of a religious worship in nature such as Bible studies or worship services
- Political campaigns, political fundraisers or events of a political nature
- Garage/yard sales
- House/backyard parties
- Home business parties or demonstrations
- Business promotions such as sales or specials
- Support groups or meetings
- Business open houses, grand openings or workshops
- Events that promote or encourage racism, bigotry, or are derogatory or hate-based in nature
The event organizer’s information is required to submit, but it will not be listed publicly.